Nourishment for women and men, Raspberry Relief is home to interviews, meditations and unconventional insight that makes your soul say aaaah.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Plan C

Well, I did not complete the 11 day challenge as planned, but my hodge-podge approach to viewing the daily videos seemed to reveal a general pattern which I’ve adapted to a little world view I like to call Plan C.  Feel free to really let you mind run with all the undertones of that title.  Now, check it out.  It goes something like this. . . .
CREATE  . . .  art, crafts, good vibrations, a nourishing meal, a new opportunity.  The form your creation takes doesn’t matter.  The act of consciously manifesting something is enough.
CARE . . . for others and yourself.  Share hugs, share encouragement, share a meal, clean up messes.  Acknowledge the adage that we are all fighting a hard battle.  Infuse your being with a pervasive sense of care.
 CONNECT. . .  with others, with nature, with yourself.  Connecting gives your thoughts a context and common ground on which to take root and flourish.  Connecting brings us purpose and relieves fear.     
Pretty fabulous, right?  And simple.  Complexity is a C-word we don't need.  I'm interested in the core of things. 

6 comments:

  1. I like the idea of Plan "C". So simple, but awesome!
    I'm following from www.hopealicious.blogspot.com! Talked to you over on Social Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list and the three C's you described help you grow personally and in business. Kind of a back to basics approach that's good to remember on those many days when we are overthinking it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always trying to teach my kids how to SHOW others respect (and caring for others)...they do a great job at it too...I teach them with God leading us to do these things anything is possible.

    I am blog hopping today and would really like for you to stop by my blog and say hello (and become a follower if you aren't already one).

    I have two blogs and you are welcome to stop by either or both of them:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about life and family at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you over at my blogs.

    Have a blessed Wednesday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Plan C! I think it is a great tool for remembering to treat yourself and others with purpose. I am now a follower of your wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Shelley! I'm following you as well. I love the look and feel of your site. :-)

    ReplyDelete